International Rivers believes in the power of people to create a more just and sustainable world. We rely on a dedicated staff of decision-makers, experienced campaigners, communicators and technology specialists to connect and empower our global network of supporters, activists, advocates and members. To keep us on track, International Rivers is seeking a highly-motivated, part-time Digital Associate to join our Digital Department.
You (our potential new staff person) are:
- Tech savvy, and know how to maximize the vast resources available to help you do your work (including Lynda.com, and International Rivers' own server and Intranet plus our fantastic staff at your disposal).
- Patient and a great teacher, able to meet people wherever they are on the wide spectrum of technological comfort and ability.
- Knowledgeable about both Mac and PC systems, proprietary and open source software and Windows Server.
- You have worked with websites before, hopefully even with Drupal, and know what a Constituent Relationship Management system is (or will after a little research).
- Adaptable and able to prioritize. You don’t get flustered by competing priorities and know how to triage requests for assistance with other projects on your list.
- Interested in human rights and the environment, and might even have a personal river story to tell.